Friday, June 09, 2006

GrrrrRRR


I bet I'm the only one in the whole of Tasmania who has made and wears one of these!!!!
'Vegan Fox' from Kitty, in 4 different types of black wool!
Do you want me to list them?
The only change I made to the pattern was the legs I worked the I-cord to the pattern but then increased and decreased the tips of the feet so that they would round out a bit.
I love wearing him but the down side is because I wear so much black and with my long hair he gets a little lost so I have to point him out to people!
When I went to buy eyes for him I couldn't decide what colour so I bought packets of red, green, yellow, black and brown....They were cheap!! But now I have too find other uses for them!
A friend of mine lent me Jess Hutchison's little book of 'Unusual toy for you to knit and enjoy'.
It's really cool but hard to get a hold of.
I'll see if I can get a photo of me wearing this foxy little number!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Eeeee! He turned out adorable!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Ooh, scary! Glad you're on another continent!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Grace Garton said...

Ha ha!
I tried to get a hold of a front page add from our local news paper last week which read 'Fox's spotted in suburbia', (Fox numbers are on the rise here in Tassie). So I could take a photo of me next to it. But it was binned the next morning. :(

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home