Saturday, April 15, 2006

black fox

No laughing!
When I first saw this little number in knitty, it kind of caught me by surprise as I 'd never seen some one knit a dead fox before and I thought this is so me I need one!
I never thought that I would use that fun fur stuff but on this dead fox it looks pretty cool:)
I used two balls of Patons 'Ostrich', one in black and the other in a very dark blue, to give it a blue black look to it(like my hair).
The other black wool is a cheap acrylic and mohair mix.
It's knitting up pretty fast on those big fat number 10 needles so I best get me a couple of beagles to help me hunt down a pair of eyes, a nose and a clasp!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh! I wanted to make a black one too! Hahahah! Its going to be cute :)

10:48 AM  
Blogger Grace Garton said...

Really, I'll let you know when I'm wearing mine so that we don't clash:)
I thought about making the head more like the gater mitten from S&B nation, but it might look too muppit like.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home