Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Mini Sweater



Here I am sporting my very own minisweater. It took a while to make as most of the instructions was all new too me, I'd never heard of raglan sleeves I didn't even know what I was knitting first! But I had lots of help from Shannon, she clued me in on the fact that I was knitting from the top down and it was all one piece. I also had help from and a knitting man at my LYS who showed me what raglan was. I Still need to find a groovy little button.
I used Heirloom 'merino magic', 8PLY, BLACK.
Now do I add the edging too it or not, sounds time consuming?
I wouldn't mind knitting something similar but with long sleeves.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I love it! I didn't put edging on mine...hehe, I'm so lazy!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

It looks great! Now I need a black minisweater too!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Grace Garton said...

Thanks, I need one with longer sleeves, its getting rather nippy.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I like it! Very nice!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home