Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bunny's Rear End

Just in case anybody was wondering what Black Bunny's bottom looked like, it's green and fluffy.
I only found out yesterday that there was a Bunny KAL, had I know earlier I might have entered him there. I had a good look through the site and there where some crazy looking bunnies there.
Anyway I realized that I hadn't made anything for my DBF, so I found a free pattern for fingerless gloves, which I know he wants. I should knit them out of steel wool as nothing he owns lasts for very long. But it will have to be 'Heirloom, Marino Magic,' in black of course.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

What an unexpected bunny butt! Cute!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

LOVE IT!!!
LOL

2:37 PM  
Blogger Grace Garton said...

Little black bunny went off to Brixton yesterday morning, I had to prize him out of my big brothers hands. He only let go when I promised to knit him a green one like he had as a kid.
Its crazy I always thought that knitting this sort of things was kitch, but now I appreciate the work that goes into it.
I've really been blown away by the creative talent on the members list, its just amazing.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home