Thursday, December 01, 2005

Another Flora


Here's another Flora--as inspired by Rebecca's Flora! Isn't that flower just lovely? Well, don't let its beauty fool you--it is a wicked thing to knit and attach! I used two strands of a cotton/wool blend with one strand of Blue Sky Alpaca. As I wrestled with the flower and had 3 rows to go, I ran out of the alpaca, so I threw in the purple! All this was from my stash. Perhaps I will hunt down a new color combination for my next Flora! I intended this for a gift, but would love to wear it myself . . . tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Nice! I like the contrasting colors!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

glad to offer inspiration :) i love yours! the purple addition is great! fast a fun gift - definitely make one for yourself after the holidays :)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home