Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fast, fun and fingerless . . . and black!


The fingerless mitts above are knitted in a cashmere/merino blend--they are soft and warm (and of course, my favorite pair were the black ones!). I used the pattern from the Weekend Knitting Book. All three pair were supposed to be for christmas gifts, but I gave them to the intended recipeints already!
I was so inspired by Rebecca's photos of her Flora, that I got busy and started my own, in black . . . and this time I am wrapping it up and saving it for Christmas! Photos of mine soon to come, and thanks, Rebecca

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Oooh...I forgot about that pattern. I've been trying to make these without a pattern and they aren't quite coming out right...I'll have to pull that book out!

Thanks for the reminder! And...nice knitting!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Those are so cute! I should make some out of that book, they come in so handy.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Grace Garton said...

I've been trying to find a nice simple pair of fingerless gloves for my boyfriend.
Where did you find the pattern?
Love the cute little stitch marker too.

Oh and how do I join in with the Black Sheep Knit along?

1:59 PM  
Blogger MissyJoon said...

The pattern is from the Weekend Knitting book--it is a terrific pattern because it is written for multiple gauges!
I love them!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home