Thursday, August 04, 2005

Welcome to the Black Sheep KAL!

So you love to knit in black? Be a black sheep! Not for weak eyes, sometimes you just need a bit of a splash of non colour to get your work hopping!

This will be an ongoing knitalong with no end date. All levels are welcome, since you get to pick the project! The only requirement is that it be black.

To join, just leave me a comment or an email and I'll add you.

Here are some buttons to get you started:



Please save these images to your own server before use!

8 Comments:

Blogger xmasberry said...

Shannon,

i'd like to join! it might be a few weeks before i can start my black project, but at least it is a project i can start out of my stash!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to join - I'm working on Orangina in black.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Please add me to the Black Sheep KAL - Ive been knitting in all sorts of colors, and I'm really missing my black clothing!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this should be obvious, but you have to join blogger to be part of this KAL, right?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wow...I'm starting this kind of late! LOL...but definitely count me in. I've already started a set of arm warmers (designing as I go) and I have a basket, a sweater and a scarf already picked out to start...as soon as I get this Christmas stuff done!

6:54 AM  
Blogger rratstarr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Carol Bristol Designs said...

Hi,
I'd like to join...as I've got several bags knitted in black!
Love black bags!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Is it too late to join? Other than my wild sock yarn thing, I knit quite a bit in black and actually just finished a black Hourglass Sweater.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home