Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Total Eclipse of the Soleil!



Thanks SO much to Lu for taking time out of her knitting to do the crochet edging for me. Its confirmed that I am probably only 50% crochet gimpy, and the other 50% has to do with the hooks I own.

And the specs: around 3.5 balls of Schachenmayr Micro in 0099 (black folks, black). Size 5 needles. If I was to make this again, I would keep decreasing on the shoulders, since its a bit wide for me. I'm having a curling problem even after steaming but I'm sure after I toss it in the wash and dry it flat it will be perfect. I just wanted to wear it today!

Oh, and the back:

1 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a natural weight loss related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. It pretty much covers natural weight loss related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time:-)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home