Sunday, August 07, 2005

Almost there!

I'm 90% done my current (non black) project, so this one will be started hopefully on Tuesday!



The Silk Camisole, from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I don't fully understand the directions for some weird reason, but hey, I'm not ashamed to have to have someone spell it out for me! The cup part is worded weird, but maybe I'm just mesmerized by the photo of her pointy boobs. The yarn is Schachenmayr Micro, and its soft and uh, black! Obviously not silk, but hey, its still soft.

Swatch first! Yes, I have to remind myself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

just in case this applies:
correction-

SILK CAMISOLE (pg 96)
In the second size (chest 32) only - round 4 should read:
*K2 (4,5,2,4), {k1, yo,k2,ssk,k2tog,k2,yo} 9 (10,11,13,14) times, k1 (3,4,1,3), slip marker; repeat from * once more.

have fun
Marji

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home